View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2007, 5:48 am
Too... Much... Fangirling...

Re: Fan Scripts: Remake Harry Potter

I can't wait for DH.

I hope the lead up of the final battle is along the lines of this.:    

DH: The Flaw in the PlanINT. GREAT HALL - HOGWARTS - SUNRISE

MOLLY WEASLEY
Not my daughter you [enter the word here]!

Molly makes her way towards Bellatrix. Bellatrix laughs. To Hermione, Ginny and Luna, Molly says:

MOLLY WEASLEY (CONT’D)
Out of my way! She is mine!

They duel. Now only Voldemort, McGonagall, Kingsley, Slughorn, Bellatrix and Molly remain duelling.

BELLATRIX LESTRANGE
What will happen to your children when I've killed you? When Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?

MOLLY WEASLEY
You - will - never - touch - our - children - again!

Bellatrix laughs.

MOLLY WEASLEY (CONT’D)
Avada Kedavra!

Suddenly Bellatrix’s face changes into a state of shock. She topples, and lies, dead on the ground.

VOLDEMORT
No!

With Voldemort’s anger, his three opponents blast away. He raises his wand at Molly.

HARRY POTTER
Protego!

Out of nowhere Harry appears, Invisiblity Cloak falling to the ground.

---
Because I MIGHT need to split DH into 2:    

DH: The Deathly HallowsINT. TENT

HARRY POTTER
...Voldemort -

RON WEASLEY
No! The name's Taboo! I told you, Harry, we can't say it anymore - we've got to put the protection back around us - quickly, or they’ll -

The sneakoscope on the desk spins. Voices are heard.

FENRIR GREYBACK (O.S.)
Come out of there with your hands up! We know you're in there! You've got half a dozen wands pointing at you and we don't care who we curse!

EXT. TENT

A whole circle of Snatchers surround the tent.

CUT TO:

DEATHLY HALLOWS SYMBOL
The triangle is in place of the links of the tree from the previous shot. Similarly, the circle is in place where the Snatchers were. The line slices through where the tent was.

Also, for some reason I was wondering why Dumbledore knew Moody was Barty Crouch Jr (He asked for Winky) and then I remembered about Occlumency. So I plan to write, um, Harry and Cedric's return, I suppose the scene is, including a part when Dumbledore stops trusting "Mad-Eye". I will probably write it tomorrow.

Last edited by ArryGrotter; November 6th, 2007 at 9:10 am.
Sponsored Links