View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2007, 9:31 pm
Custodian of Hades Vault

Re: Comments on: Technical Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8m57w6 View Post
I've got an issue where when I choose the "Mark Forum Read" option, it doesn't alwyas respond. However it's only in some areas. If I do it in Flourish and Blotts, or Magical Masterpieces, it works fine right away, but in the Quidditch Pitch, or some of the DH areas, I have to do it 4 or 5 times, and sometimes it won't go at all. Is this an issue on my end, or is it just because those places get updated so quickly?? Not really a big problem ,just something I've been wondering about.
I'm not one of the technical admins, but some threads move fast enough that there will be new posts between when you hit the button and when you look again. So I think it's the updating is going so quickly .

In case I forget: Opinions posted in the US Political Discussion forum are posted as a member and not as a moderator

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth. - Oscar Wilde

We're all human, aren't we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving. - Kingsley

Sustainability should be a part of what we do every day.
Sponsored Links