View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2009, 12:05 am
Secret Keeper

Re: U.S. Second Amendment: post-Heller

Some people like collecting weaponry like others like collecting stamps and postcards. There's nothing wrong with that. Of course it's still possible to put restrictions on them, like maybe take out a component of the gun to make it sure it can't work, but i still dont think it's that necessary. However, I DO think there definitely should be laws about the guns being properly protected in the event of a thief stealing them and using them for bad things. Stuff like a safe vaulted to the floor or protected by locks, which believe it or not, there are people who don't take the proper precautions like that.

Anyways, the point of the Bill of Rights is to protect the rights of citizens and maintain the balance between government power and the power of the people, like checks and balances. The point of the second amendment IMHO is to make sure that everyday people can protect themselves.

Official Member of the Jacq Triumvirate

My Deviantart Account

Voldemort Feels Pretty, My animated music video for "I feel Pretty" Featuring LORD VOLDEMORT!

My original story: Teeter Totter (Has absolutely nothing to do with playgrounds)

Sponsored Links