View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2007, 7:03 pm
Second Year

Re: The NFL Football Thread v2

I think I answered all of these in the previous thread, or at least said enough that you should be able to figure it out. If not:

1. Who is your favorite team?
Colts all the way. Been a fan all my life- I am NOT a bandwagon fan. Got photos of me when I was 7 years old at a 1991 Colts game to prove it. They went 1-15 that year and the stadium was almost empty. I don't remember who they were playing (I think it was the Browns) but they got blown out that day.

2. Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?
I think the Patriots have the best shot at it, but many Pats fans seem to be making the same mistake I have made several times as a Colts fan and assume that they have already won. The season is only half over and once the playoffs start, one bad game, or even one mistake in an otherwise good game can end your season. Also, if the Patriots were to lose Brady or Moss, their season would be over. I have all the respect in the world for the Patriots' season so far, but last Sunday the Colts proved that the Patriots aren't invincible. I think the AFC will be represented by either New England or Indianapolis and the NFC by Dallas or possibly Green Bay, with the AFC team winning. But as I said, anything can happen.

3. Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?
Obviously I want the Colts to win, but the AFC is so tough this year that the biggest battle will be to get to the Super Bowl.

On to other things, what do you think about Chad Johnson getting carried off the field on a stretcher on Sunday? It looks like he's okay, but just when it seems like the Bengals' luck can't get any worse, it does.

I'm not a Harry Potter addict. I choose to go to conventions, theme parks, book release parties and movie premiers and to spend hundreds of dollars per year on licensed merchandise. Continuously reading, discussing and analyzing the books is simply a hobby. I can stop any time I want to. No, I really mean it. Seriously. Addicts can't stop. That's the difference between me and an addict.

GalleonSickle4 on Pottermore
Wand- 13" Beech and Dragon Heartstring, unbending
Proud student of House
Sponsored Links