View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2007, 5:28 am
Custodian of Hades Vault

The NFL Football Thread v2

Time for version 2 of the National Football League thread!

A few questions to start us off:

1. Who is your favorite team?

2. Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

3. Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

Feel free to answer or ignore the questions, and discuss away!

From version 1

sllagnire:    

I have a friend who is a Colts fan (and I live in what is clearly Pats territory). She lost a bet with another friend and now has to wear my Brady jersey all day today and tell everyone she meets that the Pats are the best team in the NFL. She also has to have "Brady will you marry me?" in her away message. I find it so amusing. So glad the Pats won. Yay Pats!!!  

TheLastHorcrux:    

sllagnire- Why would you force such an intelligent person to tell such a terrible lie?  

DillusionalHH:    

I would normally root for the Patriots, but as a Bills fan it's getting really fustrating knowing that we're going to be stuck in second in the AFC east for the conceivable future*. I mean, for three games in a row I've gone online to check the standings and each time it's like "Why do I keep doing this, it's not going to change anytime soon* So, in conclusion, I rooted for the Colts on Sunday.
*this also includes the possibility of losing against Jets, more than once.

HouseStark:    

I'd just like everyone to know that I went 10-4(against the spread) in picks this week, and 4 of my 5 fantasy teams won <!-- / message -->   

<!-- / message -->

In case I forget: Opinions posted in the US Political Discussion forum are posted as a member and not as a moderator

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth. - Oscar Wilde

We're all human, aren't we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving. - Kingsley

Sustainability should be a part of what we do every day.

Last edited by gertiekeddle; November 6th, 2007 at 6:52 am. Reason: edited pending sentence out and posts from v1 in
Sponsored Links