View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2006, 8:23 pm
Masterfroggy  Male.gif Masterfroggy is offline
Sixth Year
Join Date: 04th August 2003
Posts: 1,278
Re: The Improve Your English Thread v3.0

Originally Posted by confutatis View Post
Yes, that is also called a 'mixer' in the U.S. - but so is a hand-held device used with beater attachments used to mix cake batter.
that would be a "Balloon whisk" or a electric whisk.

26/04/64 - 14/03/2011
Sponsored Links