View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:50 am
Genius Loci

Way Ahead for Deathly Hallows Movie(s)

This thread gives members the opportunity to discuss how the Deathly Hallows movie should be made.

If you want to discuss the movie split, please discuss it in The Deathly Hallows Movie Split v.2 thread.

How do you see the Deathly Hallows working with the HBP film now out there? Are there scenes you think should/could be done differently having seen the approach of the directing in HBP?

last few posts of the old thread:    

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishSkinJer View Post
Heyman also confirms that Imelda Staunton is returning as Umbridge!

SS: Is Imelda Staunton going to return as Umbridge?
Heyman: Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AccioHP
Quote:

Awesome! Really happy about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickilind
Loved Staunton as Umbridge. She didn't really look like I thought, but she NAILED the personality. Reallly, she was the scariest character in the series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kantana
Quote:
Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
Here's a link to the video interview with Brendan Gleason and Colin Farrell - they were promoting a movie they'd done together, but Brendan was asked about Harry Potter as well. That was back in January of 2008 and he confirmed that he would be in the last film. It's a really good interview - I like how Brendan talks about how he has the "Harley of broomsticks" for Harry Potter.
Thanks for that link!
I was just thinking about that today. Dan saying how happy he is to not have to do broomstick scenes anymore because it's so uncomfortable, and I was thinking 'too bad they can't have a cool ride like Mad-Eye's. It's got a seat and everything'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcbaseball22 View Post
Hmm, well this confirms that...it's different than the book and Harry isn't present:
Quote:
Quote:
SnitchSeeker.com: Dan Radcliffe said he wasn't present when Rupert and Emma did their kiss scene. Was that deliberate – so he wouldn't distract them?

David Heyman: No.

SS: Harry's not in the scene?

Heyman: No.

SS: So it's not like it is in the book? [Heyman shakes his head no]
http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-po...-heyman-65784/
That doesn't make me happy. I like the 'Oy, we're in the middle of a war here' line!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickilind View Post
Loved Staunton as Umbridge. She didn't really look like I thought, but she NAILED the personality. Reallly, she was the scariest character in the series!
I loved her as Umbridge too! I'm very happy to hear she'll be back!

Last edited by Hes; July 15th, 2009 at 7:09 am. Reason: added link to split thread
Sponsored Links