View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2009, 12:54 am
Sixth Year

Re: ABC Family's Version Of HP and the SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by katana View Post
Okay. Thanks! Have been thinking of going Blu-Ray, but can't quite decide.

I thought the same thing on that scene! It really helped to bridge the other two scenes together!
But I also noticed that they cut part of the scene when Snape is talking to Harry about slipping Veritaserum into his juice. The cut the part where Snape tells Harry that he knows they're brewing Polyjuice potion and he's gonna find out why. They had Snape slamming the door in Harry's face right after he says "boomslang skin? Lacewing flies?" I just seemed rather odd.
Hmmm... didn't notice, I'll check again (DVR FTW!). Hopefully it will be restored in the Ultimate Collector's Edition.

So did anyone notice if in PoA they added back in the scenes when Sirius went to kill Scabbers? I wasn't home when it was on, and I have not seen the extended edition in its entirety.

These are dark times, there is no denying. Our world has perhaps faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this, to our citizenry: WE, ever your servants, will continue to defend your liberty and repel the forces that seek to take it from you! Your Ministry, remains, strong!
Sponsored Links