View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2012, 1:51 pm
Rocket Scientist

Re: Survivor Philippines

I actually think this is going to be a really great season. It has a lot going for it right off the bat. The competitions seem pretty evenly matched and there's a lot of great personalities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsrule26 View Post
It looks to me like Russell has a big problem with letting go of the leadership of his tribe . He sure wanted to tell others what to do all the time .
Russell really blew it. He's lucky Zane was really stupid and threw himself under the bus, and was bad at challenges. Zane's biggest mistake was opening his mouth too much, he was way too trusting. Russell needs to tread carefully or he will be the next to go. It's funny because out of the gate he was my favorite of the returning guys, but after about 20 minutes he was on my nerves.

Quote:
Johnathan going off looking for the idol is not going to in-dear him to the others in his tribe. If I remember it right isn't that just what Russell H. did ?
There wasnt a ton on Johnathan but he definitely seems like the villian type. and looking for the idol definitely isn't going to win him favor. he also needs to tread lightly.

EDIT: and I just ran across this, Johnathan was up to more than just looking for the idol
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by EW
Speaking of smart, Penner knows he is on the outs, and one thing you did not see in this episode but I saw while out there is him not only looking for the hidden immunity idol, but collecting pieces to make a fake one as well
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/09/17/su...clusive-video/

Quote:
Micheal sure is accident prone he isn't going to last the 39 days if he doesn't take better care of himself and stop getting silly cuts everywhere .
I really like michael but I agree he needs to be very careful. he's liable to end up off the show in the same way he left the last time, on a med stretcher. But if he stays healthy he could have some trouble because he's torn between the two groups in his tribe. But I think he has the right idea about going with the people who are moving.

Quote:
It is amazing to me that just a few hours into the season and already there are alliances being set up and who should be first out of each tribe is being discussed .
I agree this always baffles me, you know these people 5 whole seconds (ok maybe in tv time a few hours) and you are forming alliances with them? This could seriously backfire because you don't get the true sense of a person in that amount of time. That said none of the people in the alliances seem to be thinking long term. This is going to fall apart when the three tribes merge (or even if they go down to two first). four will not be enough to gain a majority, and I think this was done on purpose. I love that people are so quick to form alliances but don't think about the possible wrenches of tribe shake ups and merges. Are they going to remain loyal throughout the game or just dissolve the alliance when a merge/tribe reassignment comes.

Should be interesting to see if they go down to two then one and if they go to two, if they just merge the smallest tribe into the other two or they do a complete shuffle. I'm expecting a shuffle but we shall see what happens.

*Sig image compliments of cybobbie

Last edited by Spacecadet; September 20th, 2012 at 2:46 pm.
Sponsored Links