View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2009, 4:56 am
Third Year

Re: Severus Snape: Character Analysis v.13

1.Do you think he wanted or needed Harry's forgiveness on some level?
Sort of because snape never liked james or any of the mauraders but he loved lilly and he sort of saw her in harry but he also resembled james alot, so in a way he wanted forgiveness from the lilly part of harry.
2.What do you think would Snape say about Albus Severus?
Not much he really doesnt know him, or he'd tell him not to worry about being in slytherin house.
3.Based on how his character is supposed to end up: if you could change/improve one thing about Snape, what would it be?
I'd change the fact that snape didn't want people to know how good he was or how much he loved lilly.
4.What do you think Snape would have done, if he had survived DH?
I think he would have shown harry the memory and talked about and now he since there is no reason to act like an enemy toward harry they'd be friends.

5.Do you agree with the author's take on Snape's character as revealed in interviews?
Dunno
6.Do you think Snape would have moved on if Lily had not died? Would he have turned to the good side in that case?
yeah, because he feels responsible for her death and he could have saved her if he took action and not ran to dumbeldore
7.Snape is revealed to have been acting throughout the series out of love for Lily, how does this effect your view of his actions in the series - his "murder" of Dumbledore, his treatment of Sirius.
his murder of dumbeldore was pure love he obviously didnt kill dumbeldore for hate he knew it would be best for harry and the world it's self, and he wasnt a big fan of sirius
8.Why do you think Snape chose to become a Death Eater?
Because his only love lilly kept referring to him as one and he did hang out with them so he slowly moved over and eventually became one.
9.How do the revelations of DH impact your view of Snape's treatment of Harry and Neville throughout the series?
i realized that snape is a good guy and what he did was for harry's best

i was to tired to finish the res =P

Harry, you wonderful boy, you brave, brave man.
R.I.P.

Their daring, nerve and chivalry set Gryffindors apart.
Proud Gryffindor

Sponsored Links