View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2009, 12:03 pm
Mrs Grawp

Re: Severus Snape: Character Analysis v.11

A Poll! I love polls!

Elaborating on my choices: I took Intellect because I believe he's very smart but I also took "no particular strenght" because comparing to other characters he is not exceptional in the options listed.
  • Ability to love: uhm no. Lily, Harry, Fleur, Tonks, Remus and probably Molly win in that one over Snape.
  • Intellect: While very intelligent, Albus is certainly smarter than Snape. As is probably Grindelwald.
  • Ability to quickly adapt to changes: Is NOT the same thing IMO than pretending to be someone else. Snape does not quickly adapt to changes, the proof is that he never adapts to the fact that Lily is dead or that her son might not be evil incarnate despite of looking like his long dead enemy. Or the fact that he is unable to adapt to the fact that Neville might not be guilty of the death of Lily.
  • Single-mindeness: I don't understand that. If it was narrow mindeness I would have picked it lol
  • Bravery: Well, he is brave but IMO not braver than Neville, Moody, Albus, Harry, Lily, Hermione, Ron, Luna, Hagrid and many others.

Greatest strenghts I missed in the list: Occlumency. He is without a doubt the most talented wizard in that particular area of the whole series.

guads random creative moments: Fanart and Fanfiction

Support the True Heroes! Joins Squiddies Army!

BAS DÍSE! More META L than EVER!
Sponsored Links