View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2007, 6:33 am
Fourth Year

Re: Old bands that you still like.

Hehe I have so many embarassing bands in my itunes...no joke, I go on really random downloading sprees, so I have some of the weirdest stuff on there. For example:
Spice Girls, Christina Aguiliara (i know that's not spelled right...), N'Sync, Drexy's Midnight Runners, B*Witched (fav. band when I was about 10), TONS of Disney stuff (and I'm talking the old-school animated musical songs), some random Indian stuff (like from the movie Bend It Like Beckham), lots of showtunes, and TONS of 1 hit wonders and 90s songs (I usually find this music after watching some random countdown shows on Vh1...).
As for the stuff I'm not so embarrassed about: The Beatles, The Doors, Led Zepplin, Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, Buffalo Springfield, Jimi Hendrix, and The Kinks.

Imagination is not only the uniquely human capacity to envision that which is not, and therefore the fount of all invention and innovation. In its arguably most transformative and revelatory capacity, it is the power that enables us to empathise with humans whose experiences we have never shared.-JK Rowling
Sponsored Links