View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2013, 3:51 am
Secret Keeper

Re: Comment on: CoS Forums Closure

Well, all good things must come to an end, and I both thank and applaud Matt and all the mods and all of the posters for volunteering their time and making this place such an amazing and special place. I completely understand why you've made this decision, but thanks for holding off as long as you have.

I haven't had the time to be on in a while, with life being so hectic, but I will always love this place. It got me to explore my love of literature, begin graphic design, meet new people, learn about politics and international affairs, and learn more about me and the thoughts of others, and now I want to spend my life in the field of International Relations, and so much of it was because of this place. I love you all and wish you the best, and hope you know how much this place has truly meant to me and I know a lot of others as well .

!!!!!

Official Member of the Jacq Triumvirate

My Deviantart Account

Voldemort Feels Pretty, My animated music video for "I feel Pretty" Featuring LORD VOLDEMORT!

My original story: Teeter Totter (Has absolutely nothing to do with playgrounds)

Sponsored Links