View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2013, 11:50 pm
Jessica and lanifiel's Lackey

Re: Comment on: CoS Forums Closure

The forums have been one of the few constants in my life since I joined them six years ago, and I don't really have words to express how I feel right now, even though it's been in the cards for some time now.

So I guess I'll just say thanks. Thank you, Matt - for putting up with me and my strange owls, for making me a mod in spite of them, and for creating this wonderful haven where I have been so very blessed. I still feel like I owe you a drink.

And thanks to everyone else - whether you made me moderate my posts after I wrote something I shouldn't have, or I made you do it once I went blue, you've added so much more to my life over the years, and I thank you for it. If there is anyone who wants to keep in touch with me and doesn't know how, we still have some time to send a few owls. I'll be watching for them.

To Mike and Jess, should you pop your heads in and read this - I'll still be your lackey, even when it stops being official. ^_^

Let's play nice, my pets. ~ Why I can't rub things in. ~ Search Engine - You're Doing It Right! ~ Questions? Ask here, but remember: Search Engine!

Sponsored Links