View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2012, 8:11 pm
Banned

Re: Best and Worst Chemistry in the HP Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsJPotter View Post
Well I think they do if they want to know the actual story of Harry Potter. The movies, IMO are glorified fan fiction. In fact I've read fan fiction that was better than the movie scripts.
I agree on all three statements.

I never thought of it that way but yes, with all the changes, the movies are fan fics, and not very good fan fics at that.

I particularly hated that scene where Snape holds Lily's dead body while baby Harry is bawling his heart out, and Snape doesn't even spare him a glance. I don't know why they put that scene in. Whoever wrote it must not have read the books. It's not at all canon. Snape was not in Godric's Hollow that night. The only people on the scene, just after the Potters' murder, were Sirius and Hagrid - that's when Sirius lent his motorcycle to Hagrid to carry Harry to the Dursleys'. How would Snape have known to be there anyway? I don't see either Pettigrew or Voldemort telling him.

Quote:
Bad chemistry quite often is a result of a bad script and 'The Half Blood Prince' and DH2 is IMO, the proof of that pudding.
Absolutely.

Sponsored Links