View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2012, 8:24 pm
Suteki da ne

Re: Wonderbook: Harry Potter Book of Spells Game

Yup, very aware that Sony doesn't own the internet, not to say that they don't want to...

Well, perhaps, but I stand by what I said- I don't think they'll let you use it for any commercial reason, because of who owns the copyrights to all of the characters and the stories etc...I think it's a great idea, personally, but I can't see anyone let you go live with it, especially if you want to integrate it with Pottermore. And they've probably thought of it, but releasing a game on their PS3 is better for Sony, in Sony's eyes at least.

Besides, with my PS3 I know I can use a game should it be released. I can't guarantee I'll be able to use an internet based interface because of the stupid PC I've got, that doesn't even run Pottermore, and a laptop that I've only had a week, so I can't tell what works on it fully yet...

Just saying, not everyone has the capability to run these things, just as not everybody owns a PS3. Yeah, there'll be more of them with PCs, but I'm just saying that it's not as foolproof as you seem to think. Like I said before, I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I think it's really quite good...

As for the game, I'd like to see some more of what I'll see on the screen, rather than some sort of simulated stuff all round the room

If you change your mind
Sponsored Links