View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2011, 4:07 pm
First Year

Re: Harry Potter Theme Park v.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdvines View Post
I went in December, and it was sooo busy! Long lines everywhere, in both parks, but nothing was packed like HP. I did two days at IOA, so I got to see every single thing. I would recommended to everyone to do the walking tour of Hogwarts (ask the people to direct you). This is not a line for the ride, but you get to see everything, and you can take as much time as you want, take pictures, whatever.

I got Dumbledore's wand, cuz who doesn't want the Elder Wand! If you for sure want a character wand, you are probably better off buying it at the little cart just outside of Filch's Emporium of Stolen Goods (exit of Forbidden Journey ride), as the line is 5 minutes at most.

Personally, I didn't like the Butterbeer. It was too sweet for me, but definitely worth the try.

Every half an hour, they have little shows by the House flags. Two different shows: Hogwarts choir with giant frogs, and Triwizard Spirit Rally. Afterwards, you can take pictures with them.
Yeah I did the same thing and went for 2 days at IoA. Anytime you can get a tour, it's well worth it. Speaking of Filch's Emporium, I hope they can expand that space because it gets a little too crowded with everyone coming off the Forbidden Journey ride.

The Three Broomsticks was wonderful and I agree with the Butterbeer...it is a bit too sweet but it is good.

"The right man for the job...or something."
Sponsored Links