View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2007, 6:00 am
Too... Much... Fangirling...

Re: The next Harry Potter Remake

Now fixed (talking about double dialogue.)

I'm not really going to cut it until the first draft is finished, and I posted everything I've done.
---
I decided to do some cuts. I cant be bothered centering, sorry. Edit: Word to the wise: do your centering before you post and not in edit mode.

NB: This is now deleted as I felt we didn't need this twice. What was cut is now red on the Post 1 version
---
OK, here is some extra scenes I just did.

My old script Part II:    

PS: Mrs.Figg's, Dudley's Uniform (The Letter's From No one)25A - EXT. DOORSTEP – MRS FIGG’S HOUSE – MORNING - 23/7/1991

Petunia and Harry are on the doorstep of Mrs Figg’s. She has opened the door to find them there. Vernon and Dudley can be seen in the car in the background.

PETUNIA DURSLEY
Do you mind?

ARABELLA FIGG
Not at all.

And without a single look at Harry, she leaves.

25B - INT. MRS FIGG’S HOUSE – MORNING - 23/7/1991

Mrs. Figg ushers Harry in, sits him down on the couch, next to where a cat is sleeping, and changes the channel on the TV.

ARABELLA FIGG
There you go, Harry.

Harry looks at the remote on the table to the television, which now shows a cartoon.

CARTOON VOICE
Wow! I wish I could fly!

MEEEEEOWWW! Mrs Figg has come back, another cat by her heels, carrying a piece of cake.

ARABELLA FIGG
Cake?

Harry takes it, and screws his face with disgust…

26 - INT. LIVING ROOM – 4 PRIVET DRIVE – EVENING - 23/7/1991

…and as the camera zooms out, we find he is disgusted at the Dursley’s as they are proud of their son in his NEW UNIFORM: A MAROON TAILCOAT, AN ORANGE KNICKERBOCKER AND A FLAT STRAW HAT. Dudley is also carrying a KNOBBLY STICK.

VERNON DURSLEY
Proudest moment of my life.

Petunia bursts into tears of joy.

PETUNIA DURSLEY
Can’t believe – it’s my Ickle my Ickle Dudleykins! So handsome and grown-up.

It turns back to Dudley. It looks like the uniform is about to burst open with the amount of weight he has. Harry looks like he is about to laugh.

Last edited by ArryGrotter; October 4th, 2007 at 10:01 pm. Reason: Expand, fieldset
Sponsored Links