View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2007, 7:28 am
First Year

Re: Harry Potter Anime Series?

I would love it if they made a HP Cartoon, not anime. (no offense to anyone who likes it, but I personally can't stand them. in my opinion (which is just an opinion) they totally killed Saturday mornings) (Yes I grew up in the 80's )

But if it was done with quality by people that actual know the books and characters well. I think there is just so many possibilities that could be done with it and not just in the area of the magic aspect being easier to show in an animation environment. Not a remake of the books per say but following the general outline with ongoing points from the books showing up here and there it the episodes, as a faithful remake of the books would be pointless!

We would get to see so much more of the daily goings on of the school the classes and the magical world with all the little details that didn't make it in to the books. You know cartoon like escapades with run ins with the Slytherens and the interhouse competitions. Stuff like one of the twins trick sweets turns Harry into a hamster and they have to find him and turn him back to normal before the big game. But hopefully not that lame, I'm not very good at coming up with ideas. But you get what I mean.

Sponsored Links