View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2007, 6:05 am
Second Year

Re: HP Movie "Chapter-a-Day" DVD Discussion V2

I always felt that the conversation between Ron, Harry and Hermione in this part is one of the hints of how much Hermione does like Ron. Certainly, if she saw him as only a friend, she wouldn't even have put up with being a third party in this game of Telephone. We know this because of her exclamation at Harry "I'm not a owl!" when he started telling her to tell Ron something.

I wasn't overly pleased with the dragon scene, but not because of the dragons, per se. Rather, I was miffed because they took the time to show Hagrid being concerned about Ron not telling Harry about the dragons. This scene would have made much more sense if they had included the similar scene between Hagrid, Ron and Harry in PoA when they were both mad at Hermione and not talking to her. Since that scene wasn't shown, there's no real basis for Hagrid showing this much concern over something as trivial as Ron not mentioning anything to Harry. For all Hagrid knows, maybe Ron thought it would be a bit of a laugh to imagine Harry's face the first time seeing the dragons?

Of course, there was that indignation in Harry's tone when he said "No! He didn't tell me anything!" I felt like calling him Anakin and saying "Wah wah! Mr. Potter! Would you like some cheese with that wine." and make it sound like Hagrid.

Well, I laughed at it, anyway. :-D

Wolf. I like my solitude. Take this quiz!

My new music video. Ron and Hermione - Everything I Do:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzlQgNBNCs8

I resisted Lord Bunnymort and all I got was this stupid sig line.
Sponsored Links