View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2007, 6:28 am
Second Year

Re: What do you have to explain to your friends and family who only see the movies?

My cousin only watches the movies and doesn't read the book, so I have to explain a LOT to her, especially in PoA where she had questions about what that "map-thingy" was and who was the rat and why was the rat so important? In GoF, she didn't get the whole Mad Eye Moody plot line, so I had to explain all that to her. Luckily, I told her everything after the movie was over, so no interruptions.

I guess there is a major difference between movie fans, and book fans. We who read the book are waiting to spot certain things in the movie, and the movie fans just go for fun...

"As you can see, hi. My name is not Lance and Iím not an addict." --- Bolshoi Booze

"Iíve changed. In a really bad way. To the point where I donít even know whatís good and bad anymore." --- Wash

--- Paul Kellerman

Other FAVORITE Quotes:

""If I'm in a buttload of pain, I need a buttload of pills." ---- Dr. Greg House, House

"How did I get bridesmaids? Freaking stupid cotton candy colored bridesmaids?" ---- Christina Yang, Grey's Anatomy

http://www.chicklitbkwm.blogspot.com
Sponsored Links