View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2005, 3:25 am
Hogwarts Graduate

Re: Comments on: Signatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDaysAhead
Was that directed at me? If so, I want "Can't we just love each other?" and "I can fight because I believe." on the same line. I want the first saying to be in red and the second to be in green, just like it is now.
Just bumping this up in case someone can help me as Tiberus is still away on vacation...I'd like to add another quote but can't because I can't fit things in correctly due to the glow.

EDIT: Oh, and another thing:

Could someone tell me why, when previewing my sig, I get this message?

Warning: getimagesize(http://www.cosforums.com/attachment....4&d=1133748555) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /profile.php(1224) : eval()'d code on line 12

EDIT 2: Question...why, when you preview your sig, does it take some or your space away? I mean, I worked pretty hard on getting seven complete lines only to get six complete and one that isn't even half a line. It's kinda off... *Goes back in to add more*

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."

-- T.E. Lawrence

eghf

Last edited by DarkDaysAhead; December 19th, 2005 at 8:02 am.
Sponsored Links