Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   Computer & Video Games (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   The Legend of Zelda (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=112525)

FoxyShay24 May 11th, 2008 7:08 am

Re: The Legend of Zelda

I would have to say that Ocarina of Time is my favorite. I have Twilight Princess but still haven't played it yet. I watched my boyfriend play. It's pretty cool. I really wanna play Phantom Hourglass. Has anyone played it? How is it?

Sarahx May 24th, 2008 11:42 pm

I've just got Phantom Hourglass on my Nintendo DS and it's pretty cool. I'm only on the Island of Ember, but its fun! :) I can't compare it though because I haven't played any other Zelda games, and also, I'm a girl... so I might just like it cause it's not too hard and I like the puzzles. :)

It's got a high rating on gamespot.com. Infact one of the highest, so yeah, it's good!

Expel_The_Armos May 29th, 2008 3:05 am

OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!

I was hoping for one of these threads to come up. Ok, I love Zelda. I have played OOT SOOO many times I can't remember. I have beaten Oot, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and Phantom Hourglass. Anydangway, Zelda is awesome and you shall like it. :tu: :tu: :tu:

mexicant June 24th, 2008 11:23 am

I absolutely love Zelda. It was one of the first games I ever played and I was instantly hooked.

I don't think I can really pick a favorite, but there are aspects of some that I love. I was really getting into Wind Waker (played it a lot right before and after I had my first son :lol:) but just when I thought it was getting good, it was over. :rolleyes: Of course, OOT was amazing. But I also really liked Majora's Mask. It has my favorite Zelda song on it (Song of Healing) and I thought it was so awesome to be able to play as a Goron and a cute little Deku Scrub and Zora. Shooting off of ramps as a Goron is awesome. :lol:

Right now I've got TP for the Wii, Phantom Hourglass, Wind Waker, and a few others for my GBA. Someday I'm hoping to have a Zelda game where we get to play as Zelda herself, because she always seems to have some pretty cool powers.

Wizardtroll July 21st, 2008 9:39 pm

I'm so happy for myself! In the Wind waker I just restored the Master Sword to full power and now about to look for the Triforce shardes. I beat the giant sand worm at like 10:00 central time this morning.

I think it's funny that the fishes call it the Triumph Forks instead of the Triforce. Hehe.

wickedwickedboy July 25th, 2008 12:21 am

It's been a while since I played Wind Waker. I remember I liked one of the island songs, I used to go there often and listen, pretty cool tune. But I have to admit that after I got the warp, that game got a whole lot better, lol. Playing Link in PJ's was a little strange the second time through. I still think OOTP is the most wicked with Majora's and TP coming in second. But it is a toss up really cuz even playing LTTP and Minish again, I got into it. I'll prolly replay WW when I get back to Zelda again.

Wizardtroll July 29th, 2008 2:28 am

I got to Ganon's Tower and almost got my butt handed to me. So now I'm searching the seas for heart pieces and money after I lost most of it to Tinkle. Grr.

cardinalguy July 29th, 2008 3:10 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizardtroll (Post 5097256)
I got to Ganon's Tower and almost got my butt handed to me. So now I'm searching the seas for heart pieces and money after I lost most of it to Tinkle. Grr.

Go back to the Savage Labyrinth on Outset. There's a heart piece at the bottom in addition to the thousand or so rupees you can get there.

wimblemimble July 29th, 2008 3:13 am

Well, the first I ever played was The Phantom Hourglass and I absolutly adored playing it! So when I found an old Zelda game at a garage sale I swooped down and picked it up. It's the Oracle of Seasons, and it quite a bit of fun, although it has taken me a bit of time to get used to not being able to guide my boomerang around like the later game allows. XD I'm so spoiled.

Wizardtroll July 30th, 2008 3:23 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardinalguy
Go back to the Savage Labyrinth on Outset. There's a heart piece at the bottom in addition to the thousand or so rupees you can get there.

I've already been there to get the triforce chart and i didn't dare go any farther to get the Heart Piece. I know, call me a wuss.

wickedwickedboy August 3rd, 2008 5:06 am

But that is all the fun - getting the heart pieces and the zillion rupees! Be brave! Go for it!

Wizardtroll August 5th, 2008 10:49 pm

But I'm scared mommy!! Hehehe! Funny! :lol: :rotfl:

wickedwickedboy August 15th, 2008 1:18 pm

For anyone who has been a Zelda fan for a while, here is something rather humorous:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/244198.html

Wizardtroll August 24th, 2008 4:41 pm

The first vid was hilarious!!!! I almost died laughing.

wickedwickedboy August 25th, 2008 3:37 am

I thought so too...my favorite was "no time for Losers" and they flash to dark link and he's like "HEY!" LOL. I was cracking up.

Wizardtroll August 29th, 2008 10:18 pm

That was pretty funny. My favorite part was the end when the blue Link was singing after they hookshot green Link.

mexicant September 11th, 2008 5:32 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by wickedwickedboy (Post 5113872)
For anyone who has been a Zelda fan for a while, here is something rather humorous:

:rotfl: That was great. But I ended up having to watch like, six videos because my three-year-old kept asking for more "Linky" - he's been a fan since he was a baby, never peeling is eyes from the screen if I was playing Wind Waker. Ah.

I absolutely loved my copy of Phantom Hourglass. I'm giving it another go-around.

vampiricduck September 14th, 2008 2:36 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by wickedwickedboy (Post 5113872)

:lol: Best thing I've seen in a long time!

I think my favourite Zelda would have to be Link's Awakening. It was the first one I ever got to fully play through. I also love a Link to the Past though, so it's hard to choose. Never got to play Wind Waker, but I loved Phantom Hourglass too.

Hey! Did anybody here play the Minish Cap? I thought it was too short, but I otherwise really loved it! And I dearly adored the Oracle of Seasons/Ages games.. The Suburbians were cute...
:D

mexicant September 14th, 2008 10:48 pm

Oh, I love Minish Cap! I agree that it was too short. The second time I played it, I was fairly obsessive about fusing with other characters and somehow managed to get every fuse available, though not with all the characters I would have liked - sometimes the same fuse can be done with different players (meaning you get the same "prize" or result). I think I might need to play that again once I've finished my Final Fantasy games.

I haven't played Oracle of the Seasons.

The one I would love to play is Four Swords, but I don't know anyone else I would be able to play it with.

Wizardtroll September 15th, 2008 2:29 am

The only one I have is Windwaker, but I've played Minish Cap and Four Swords.