Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   Computer & Video Games (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   Star Wars Lego 1&2 (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=116029)

Lizzy_Potter April 12th, 2008 7:15 pm

Star Wars Lego 1&2

Wow! I can't believe this hasn't been done before! I did a search, and nothing came up.

So.
Here we discuss the glory of Star Wars lego. Feel free to ask for help!

Lizzy

snapegirl April 13th, 2008 9:13 pm

Re: Star Wars Lego 1&2

I love Lego Star Wars. I have all three. The cut-scenes are too funny and cute. I love all the extra stuff you can do, especially in the last one. Making a character is so much fun too.

Lizzy_Potter April 14th, 2008 2:03 am

Yeah! Making characters is my favorite part! I always make a gun person with the silver gun, and the Leia Ponytail. What about everyone else?

Chris April 14th, 2008 6:25 am

Wait, there's a third now? *searches for PS2 version*

These are two of my favorite games. They're great games to play with friends and / or significant others, too. If you're angry with each other you can beat each other up without messing up the game :rotfl:

snapegirl April 14th, 2008 1:55 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by chparadise (Post 4990137)
Wait, there's a third now? *searches for PS2 version*

These are two of my favorite games. They're great games to play with friends and / or significant others, too. If you're angry with each other you can beat each other up without messing up the game :rotfl:

Yep, there's three. The first one is episodes 1-3. The second is 4-6. The third is the complete saga. It has all movies, some different levels and a tons of new things to unlock. (it's only available for the newest consoles)

In the last one there is a duel mode where you can just beat up the other player without dealing with a mission. :lol:

As for what character I make: I always make a girl Sith (shocking, I know :lol:) She has a red lightsaber, black robes and hood. I name her "Darth Jennius." (after my real name Jenn)

Lizzy_Potter April 15th, 2008 1:04 am

Hahaha! That's so cute! I love the cut-scenes, especially the one where they're saving Leia and Han has to throw a bone into the garbage chute to get Chewbacca to go down there! :)

LumosPatronus July 28th, 2008 4:46 pm

I wish they'd remake LSW1 so you could make your own character in there.

HermioneJ657 September 21st, 2010 11:17 am

I love this video game... and I'm a girl :D :D I love it more than my little bro!!!

booling November 30th, 2010 3:31 am

I adore Star Wars Lego! I'll definitely have to check #3 for the duel feature.

I also have the Indiana Jones and Harry Potter versions - only played one level on the HP version - the game progression seemed to be too far removed from the storyline for our liking (as compared to the other lego games).

Lady_Snape February 17th, 2011 3:34 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lizzy_Potter (Post 4989940)
Yeah! Making characters is my favorite part! I always make a gun person with the silver gun, and the Leia Ponytail. What about everyone else?

I usually like to make a character with the Leia slave girl bikini and the head of Darth Vader. :elaugh:

I only have The Complete Saga for Wii, but it's one of my favorite games. I know they're making another one for The Clone Wars, but I don't know if I'm going to get that one.

DarkMark771 February 21st, 2011 9:28 pm

I loved the "Lego Star Wars" games... So much fun, even though they aren't very deep. I also loved the other Lego video games -- "Indiana Jones," "Batman," and of course, "Harry Potter." I haven't tried "Universe," though, so I should probably do that sometime soon. lol