Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   The Great Hall (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What annoys you most? (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=110764)

_Snowfire_ August 13th, 2007 10:06 pm

What annoys you most?

For me, haha i hate getting a pop-corn curnel stuck in my teeth and have to spend hours upon hours getting out;; OR loosing my TV remote :grumble:

Feel free to vent out anything little or big that annoys you most!!

DarkLord110 August 14th, 2007 3:48 am

Re: What Annoys you most?

i hate it when im trying to sleep and my hamster wakes me up by running on his wheel, but i sometimes just go pet him and give him a treat and to bed. XD

Jedi_Girl August 14th, 2007 4:27 am

When my bro starts singing.

PurpleHairAuror August 14th, 2007 7:04 am

People who are closed-minded and judgemental

popcornzyum August 14th, 2007 11:11 am

When my brother sings, but he isnt actually making noise, he just mouths the words, with his eyes closed, and it all looks really dramatic, i hate it when he does that.

And when he dances, he can NOT dance!!

YellowRose August 14th, 2007 2:33 pm

Litter bugs!

sticky August 14th, 2007 3:04 pm

a lot of things annoy me, all because of my sister.
I hate it when there is a silence,a nd someone has to break it because they feel uncomfortable. but then they don't stop talking, because they are afraid of another silence.
When someone is really close to me. I need my own private space, i don;t want people touching me all the time or bumping into me....
When someone sneezes without putting a tissue or something over their nose and mouth. Hellooo!!! he don't want your germs!!!!
when people speak really loud, even though they are stood next to you.
they are just a few. :lol:

SeverusSnapeHBP August 14th, 2007 9:31 pm

I don't really have annoyances.......more like severe psychotic hatreds:
1) Extremely drunk people. This is the only thing that I thouroughly loathe.

2) Rude people. I simply won't tolerate them, even if they're my boss or the President of the United States. If you're rude, you don't deserve my attention. Hannibal Lecter is my angel.

3) People who bring little kids into movies that they shouldn't be watching, like the later Harry Potter films. They're too dark for kids, and also I highly doubt that your kid would be able to understand the film at all.

4) People who let their kids run (screaming) rampant in a store/ restaraunt

5) Christians who tell me that I'm going to Hell for being an Atheist and being a fan of Harry Potter (witchcraft). What annoys me most is them pestering me by telling me that I need to repent.

6) Any reality show (Almost ALL of them are reality shows now, which explains why I spend limited time watching TV)

7) The cheesy acting in Soap Operas

8) Jerry Springer

9) Fred Phelps

10) Adam Sandler

popcornzyum August 14th, 2007 9:50 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeverusSnapeHBP (Post 4722791)

Especially when they are shouting things at you, that make you extremely embarrased. (Yes, that happened to me on friday, i can assure you, its not fun)

NadaYAK August 14th, 2007 9:58 pm

When there's an accident on the road and the traffic is barely inching along even though there are 6 lanes and the accident is only taking up 2.
Why ? you ask ... Because people cannot just drive by they have to stop, and nose into other people's business, and take a closer look, and ask the authorities, halting all traffic flow.

PotterGirl654 August 15th, 2007 12:18 am

I hate it when people cut you off when you're driving, I hate it when you're at an intersection without a turn light and it's really crowded and the light turns yellow and some selfish guy keeps going instead of leting some people turn left.

dragonelf68 September 10th, 2007 1:39 pm

my sisters and basicly everybody at my school. Yah... I get teased and "bullied alot" despite my size. Until somebody trys to hurt me physicly is when I start to use my martial arts.

Hysteria September 10th, 2007 1:55 pm

When I get distracted by certain websites when I should be doing homework :scared:

DJkeep September 10th, 2007 8:36 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonelf68 (Post 4771138)
my sisters and basicly everybody at my school. Yah... I get teased and "bullied alot" despite my size. Until somebody trys to hurt me physicly is when I start to use my martial arts.

Ok Jackie Chan.

dragonelf68 September 11th, 2007 2:51 am

Dude just because I do martial arts doesnt make me jackie chan.
people who almost run you over when you try to cross the street.
and people who tell me to become a christian or i'll go to hell because I'm an atheist.

Sugino3 September 11th, 2007 3:12 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeverusSnapeHBP (Post 4722791)
I don't really have annoyances.......more like severe psychotic hatreds:

2) Rude people. I simply won't tolerate them, even if they're my boss or the President of the United States. If you're rude, you don't deserve my attention. Hannibal Lecter is my angel.

3) People who bring little kids into movies that they shouldn't be watching, like the later Harry Potter films. They're too dark for kids, and also I highly doubt that your kid would be able to understand the film at all.

4) People who let their kids run (screaming) rampant in a store/ restaraunt

5) Christians who tell me that I'm going to Hell for being an Atheist and being a fan of Harry Potter (witchcraft). What annoys me most is them pestering me by telling me that I need to repent.

6) Any reality show (Almost ALL of them are reality shows now, which explains why I spend limited time watching TV)

7) The cheesy acting in Soap Operas

8) Jerry Springer

9) Fred Phelps

10) Adam Sandler

I totally agree with 4. I was sitting in a restaraunt, and this huge family was right next to us, and they couldn't keep their kids under control at all. The son kept running all over the place screaming and I'm like, Just leave already, and I left before they did. I was ticked.

The one thing that annoys me the most is my step-niece. She is sssoooooooooooooooooo annoying. I'm just sitting here typing and then she starts annoying me and screwing with the keyboard and I can't get her to stop and then I have to start over again. And about 5,000 other things she does every single day..... She's annoying.

potterposse September 11th, 2007 3:20 am

This sounds completely insane...but when tupperware falls and makes the bang noises and then everytime you try to put it back up...it keeps falling down. :argh:

Sussudio September 11th, 2007 6:12 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonelf68 (Post 4771899)
people who almost run you over when you try to cross the street.

Oh yeah, very annoying! Though I dislike a lot of drivers in general! *lol*
Good job I don't drive, I get road rage standing on the footpath! :lol:
-- There's some people who seem to be going slow until you start to cross, then next minute they're right beside you!
-- I also hate when you're standing waiting to cross and someone puts their indicator on the second they start turning! Argh, I could've crossed the road if I knew you were turning in earlier!!
-- And of course the people who just never indicate at all. I was crossing once when an idiot turned in without his indicator on and then honked at me like I should watch where I'm going.
-- The people who still drive around at some fast mph chatting away with their phone glued to their ear.

7caitlyn7 September 11th, 2007 6:26 pm

oh i sooooo many things that annoy me!

some are : when im on the computer and i dont want to talk to people on msn or what ever and they keep bugging me then they call me until i answer and is like " why werent you answering me?"...its sooo annoying, and when people eavesdrop on a conversation your having with your friend then they just add in random comments.....its not nice

DrucillaMalfoy September 13th, 2007 5:00 am

fat midwestern americans
walmart
itunes
old pervs at goth clubs
not having enough books to read
not having my tattoo equipment set up
my motercycle's paint job isn't finished.