Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   Television (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=199)
-   -   Qi (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=116564)

LumosPatronus May 18th, 2008 8:35 pm

Qi

I found no other thread like this when I searched and if this thread is deemed unpopular, of course It'll Probably be one of those threads stuck at the other end of the forum so...

QI - the quiz/comedy show, seen either on BBC2 or Dave or maybe another channel I don't know of, but those are the channels I watch it on.
Stephen fry - host / quiz master
Alan davies - every episode contestant.

LumosPatronus May 29th, 2008 9:47 pm

Re: QI - Any Fans?

OK, nobodys posting, so It'll probably be best to close this thread.

samianther June 2nd, 2008 11:05 pm

No don't close! I love QI! But only just found the thread!

Its on, on Dave in 40 mins lol....

LumosPatronus June 4th, 2008 6:09 pm

OK, nobodys posting, except 1, but we could keep it open if anyone else replies.

samianther June 5th, 2008 6:49 pm

There just arn't meny English on this site. I think. And QI is English.

They are currently filming the next lot. Someone I know went and was part fo the audience. Apparently the audience won lol.

Alfonzo June 5th, 2008 11:53 pm

I think QI's brilliant. It's great that Bill Bailey and Dara O'Briain guest frequently, but to be honest everyone that they have on that show is a hoot.

rowansjet June 6th, 2008 12:30 am

I've watched the occaisional ep. ;)

handsome_devil June 6th, 2008 6:53 am

buzzcocks is better

samianther June 11th, 2008 4:58 am

Its good yes. I love them both.
Weve got a running joke in my house now when I pick the TV show. My mum always says "Wow, Were not watching Dave". Such a good channel. But they show a lot of the same programmes.

sjcuk13 June 23rd, 2008 12:09 am

I love Dave QI and Red Dwarf together who could ask for more??? I love them both :)

samianther June 23rd, 2008 5:26 am

I borrowed a QI dvd for the second serise the other day. Sooo funny. And the F serise should be out soon ^^

LoonyMagic June 23rd, 2008 5:15 pm

I find QI hilarious and also it's a good way to learn some new things, because Stephen Fry is so knowledgable :D. Alan Davies makes me laugh and I love the guests that they have on :D

Liselle June 26th, 2008 9:50 pm

I love QI. Stephen Fry is very very funny and the guests whilst generally pretty random all seem to compliment one another quite well once the show kicks off.

I think it's a bit under rated but I highly recommend. I was watching an old episode the other day and the length of Fry's hair made me laugh. Almost shoulder length!

Bunny June 29th, 2008 4:07 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by handsome_devil (Post 5048881)
buzzcocks is better

Nah, no way. :)

I didn't find this gem for ages, it is fantastic.
There is just one flaw with it ... it is too short.

Ceilidh_ann September 5th, 2008 2:40 pm

OOhhh I adore QI, it's one of my all-time favourite shows! Stephen Fry is my personal hero and he works so well with Alan Davies. Some of my all time favourite people have been on QI - John Sessions, Dara O Briain, Rich Hall, Ronni Ancona, etc. Series F starts at the end of the month and Emma Thompson is going to be in an episode!

LumosPatronus September 5th, 2008 8:56 pm

I like the way they have regulars, like Phil Jupitus, Jo Brand and Dara O'Brien.

Has anyone seen the episode when Alan's buzzer makes him disappear?

Ceilidh_ann September 5th, 2008 9:17 pm

Yeah that was funny. Apparently Alan wanted to go to Football that day so they just let him go and played the game with 3.

samianther September 8th, 2008 12:21 am

Yes! That was sooo funny. It's nice that they let him.

princessjaffa September 13th, 2008 7:00 pm

I love QI, I watch it all the time! I absolutely adore Alan Davies - he's so funny, there's something so childlike about him.

LumosPatronus September 14th, 2008 1:02 pm

I would be surprised if they didnt let him go, hes on like every single other show.