Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   The Wizengamot Administration Services (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   CoSForums Styles (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=75586)

GodricHollow October 28th, 2005 5:11 pm

I suppose mini Dark Marks are pigs to create for the "New Posts In This Area" markers then?

Alastor October 28th, 2005 5:12 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWizard
What browser are you using? (and what OS?)

IE i think they call it. Unfortunately I don't know what OS means. Anyway, as far as i know, there is nothing except the security program which doesn't come from Microsoft.

GodricHollow October 28th, 2005 5:15 pm

OS = Operating System. Windows 2000, XP, 98SE (I doubt it's that last one but still)...

Ali October 28th, 2005 5:16 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alastor D
IE i think they call it. Unfortunately I don't know what OS means. Anyway, as far as i know, there is nothing except the security program which doesn't come from Microsoft.

OS = Operating System... but I think you're using a MAC, right? In which case, I'm not sure what can be done about it.

GodricHollow, the paperclip indicates whether there is an attachment in a thread.

GodricHollow October 28th, 2005 5:18 pm

Eh? What? I was talking about those indistinguishable things on the left of the page when you're on the main page.

Ali October 28th, 2005 5:22 pm

Not sure what you're talking about then.

Katze October 28th, 2005 5:29 pm

If I'm reading you correctly GH, those are pensieves.

Alastor October 28th, 2005 5:29 pm

Quote:

OS = Operating System... but I think you're using a MAC, right? In which case, I'm not sure what can be done about it.

Windows 98 second edition with some 41 updates missing (I'm too lazy to download things that are not related to security) But never mind, I can live with it.

GodricHollow October 28th, 2005 5:33 pm

Got one of those in my room but it's not got internet access so I can't comment on that bit, must be rather dodgy though, does your screen keep going yellow by any chance?

Ali October 28th, 2005 5:34 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katze
If I'm reading you correctly GH, those are pensieves.

He was talking about the HBP style... duh! :blush:

Alastor D, try to install the updates (the ones related to IE, in particular) and see if that sorts out the problem.

Katze October 28th, 2005 5:37 pm

Quote:

He was talking about the HBP style... duh! :blush:

You never know! I could be reading him wrong ;)

Alastor October 28th, 2005 5:40 pm

Quote:

Alastor D, try to install the updates (the ones related to IE, in particular) and see if that sorts out the problem.

Thanks! I may do it someday.

Paul October 29th, 2005 1:22 am

Great skin Ali, how long will it be up?

Kimmetje October 29th, 2005 1:25 am

I just realized there was a HBP back ground. I love the Hallloween one! I had it last year too and it's just so wicked. :lol:

Tenshi October 31st, 2005 2:40 pm

:wow: Wow guys the Halloween style is really the best so far. :D

For how long will we be able to use it?

Morgoth October 31st, 2005 4:01 pm

Halloween style will be up for a week or so I guess, maybe longer. Up to the Wizking, really.

Liselle October 31st, 2005 4:16 pm

The halloween layout is spiffing! Nicely done :tu:

Miss_Gaunt October 31st, 2005 4:22 pm

The Hallowe'en layout is so cool. I love it.

guad October 31st, 2005 5:31 pm

I just discovered the Halloween style. LOVE IT

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgoth
Halloween style will be up for a week or so I guess, maybe longer. Up to the Wizking, really.

Are you going to do a Yule style? A GoF style for the movie? A magical beast style would be nice, with dragons, hippogryffs, centaurs...
Anyway, congratulations, good job :)

Mrs_Dobby October 31st, 2005 5:38 pm

Utterly Totally absoloutely amazingly LOVE the haloween layout.... its so georgously cool! wow!