Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   Television (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=199)
-   -   N C I S (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=89606)

Fawkesfan1 May 17th, 2006 4:29 pm

N C I S

I'm a big fan of the tv show NCIS.

The actors are awesome, the plotlines in the show are well written and there's some funny parts in the show as well :).

Anyone else a fan of the show?

See the season finale?

Spoiler: show
I did, and I hope that Gibbs [Mark Harmon] doesn't leave the show for good...

doorknocker1223 May 17th, 2006 7:33 pm

Re: Ncis

I LOVE NCIS:love: but I agree I hope he doesn't leave the show for good because he just can't it seems like it would ruin it:grumble:

Fawkesfan1 May 17th, 2006 7:47 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by doorknocker1223
I LOVE NCIS:love: but I agree I hope he doesn't leave the show for good because he just can't it seems like it would ruin it:grumble:

I agree, it just wouldn't be the same without him...

rockpickle85 May 17th, 2006 7:53 pm

What does Ncis stand for? I don't think I've ever seen or even heard of this show.

Fawkesfan1 May 17th, 2006 7:56 pm

NCIS stands for 'Naval Criminal Investigative Service'.

Stargazerlily June 13th, 2006 11:02 pm

Abbey rules the lab. I love this show.

Fawkesfan1 June 14th, 2006 9:25 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stargazerlily
Abbey rules the lab. I love this show.

Yes she does :cool: ... her sense of humor and style help to make the show what it is.

snowgoose June 14th, 2006 10:04 pm

I really enjoy this show. I agree Abbey is brilliant, only one question, are there really people like her (multi talented in an extreme way, not the coffin business) or is it jsut for the show?

Fawkesfan1 June 14th, 2006 10:09 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowgoose
I really enjoy this show. I agree Abbey is brilliant, only one question, are there really people like her (multi talented in an extreme way, not the coffin business) or is it jsut for the show?

There are probably people who are like her in the real world.

snowgoose June 14th, 2006 10:35 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawkesfan1
There are probably people who are like her in the real world.

but would they be as fun, or would they be for wnat of a better word 'nerds'?Most peopel that I have met who come anywhere close to Abbey's level of intelligence have been so intellignet they have absoloutley no common sense whatsoever, they have also had a really hard time communiacting with anyone outside of a book/computer. Don't get me wrong, she's one of my favourite characters, just more 'hollywood' than the rest.

KaterinaBlack July 8th, 2006 6:44 am

I am a big fan a the show although I hated it when Kate was killed and I hope we have not seen the last of Jethro Leroy Gibbs.

Abby and Ducky are my favorite characters.

Aramina July 8th, 2006 6:57 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaterinaBlack
I am a big fan a the show although I hated it when Kate was killed and I hope we have not seen the last of Jethro Leroy Gibbs.

Abby and Ducky are my favorite characters.

There's no way we've seen the last of Gibbs. He's too much of a butthead to leave :lol: Besides, he's the main character; the main character can't just disappear.

bogart July 8th, 2006 7:01 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aramina
There's no way we've seen the last of Gibbs. He's too much of a butthead to leave :lol: Besides, he's the main character; the main character can't just disappear.

Yeah, Gibbs will be back. Hopefully. The show wouldn't be the same without him. Also, He left Tony in charge. Tony, come on, he is going to mess something up, you know it.

Justafan1107 July 11th, 2006 6:13 am

I miss Kate.:upset:

BublGumPnkHar July 11th, 2006 2:39 pm

You all will have noticed they have moved the repeats to Friday nights for the remainer of the summer season.

Fawkesfan1 July 13th, 2006 12:00 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogart
Yeah, Gibbs will be back. Hopefully. The show wouldn't be the same without him. Also, He left Tony in charge. Tony, come on, he is going to mess something up, you know it.

Yep... he will, that's just who he is... :p

Besides the show definitely wouldn't be the same without Gibbs sarcastic humor that helps to keep everything moving along... :cool: :)

dragongirl July 26th, 2006 12:45 am

NCIS rocks!!!! I hope Gibbs comes back!! But truthfully, I dont think he will. But the show will never be the same. I would say i wont watch it without Gibbs but i think ill stay hooked just to watch tony try and run everything. It will still be a good show though. Come back Gibbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fawkesfan1 July 26th, 2006 1:23 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragongirl
NCIS rocks!!!! I hope Gibbs comes back!! But truthfully, I dont think he will. But the show will never be the same. I would say i wont watch it without Gibbs but i think ill stay hooked just to watch tony try and run everything. It will still be a good show though. Come back Gibbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So do I, I think that he will though. Him leaving is just a hook in order to keep people watching the show, in my opinion.

dragongirl July 28th, 2006 8:36 pm

Yea i could see why they would do that, but i guess we'll just have to wait and see...

marauderno5 August 2nd, 2006 8:53 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragongirl

what happened to Gibbs? I think we might be a bit behind here. we are up to 2 episodes after Kate got shot.