Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   The Wizengamot Administration Services (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Comments on New CoS Forums Features (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=116998)

Morgoth June 21st, 2008 10:17 pm

Comments on New CoS Forums Features

Before you go any further, please read this thread

This thread is for comments and questions on the new features. Everyone is advised to take their time and explore the new system. There is no rush.

Ali June 22nd, 2008 12:50 am

Re: Comments on New CoS Forums Features

Please make sure you clear your browser cache before attempting to use the new features.

JJFinch June 22nd, 2008 6:43 pm

I don't understand about tags. Could someone explain what they are and how we use them, please. :tu:

8m57w6 June 22nd, 2008 6:44 pm

This is all really awesome!!!! Great work everyone who was involved!!!!! :huggles: You all are amazing!!!!

Sile June 22nd, 2008 6:45 pm

I love the profile area this is great!!! Well done you lot :clap:

LoonyMagic June 22nd, 2008 6:50 pm

Wow! Great job guys! I'm having fun just searching around at the moment :D

JJFinch June 22nd, 2008 6:54 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoonyMagic (Post 5065012)
Wow! Great job guys! I'm having fun just searching around at the moment :D

Same here. Great job!

Evik June 22nd, 2008 6:59 pm

It looks really cool. Great job, guys!:tu:

LikeLuna June 22nd, 2008 7:21 pm

I like it. :)

wickedwickedboy June 22nd, 2008 7:30 pm

It is very nice.

mugglesrock June 22nd, 2008 7:31 pm

Thanks guys. :tu:

Rell June 22nd, 2008 7:32 pm

it's amazing, thanks!

LBuccalo June 22nd, 2008 7:38 pm

You guys are the BEST! I am having SO much fun!!! :clap:

BelleSnowyOwl June 22nd, 2008 8:17 pm

Nice stuff!

The only thing I don't think I like (haven't really decided yet) is that you can see the usernames of people who have viewed your profile, and when you view someone else's, your name appears on their's. I guess I like to do my viewin' in secret. :whistle: :lol:

lil_snuffles June 22nd, 2008 8:20 pm

I like the new changes. Good job :tu:

LBuccalo June 22nd, 2008 8:23 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelleSnowyOwl (Post 5065090)
I guess I like to do my viewin' in secret.

:rotfl: :rotfl: indeed, although I like that I can see who visits mine :p

BelleSnowyOwl June 22nd, 2008 8:25 pm

I just noticed that the 'navigation bar' (the thing that says "Chamber of Secrets > Entrance Hall > The Wizengamot Administration Services" or whatever area you're in) now only appears at the top of the screen. It was really useful having it at the bottom, because you didn't have to go to the top of the page in threads with tons of posts. But I'm just picky. :) And other than that, the changes are awesome!

SevPrince June 22nd, 2008 8:25 pm

Ok. Before I get to exploring the new stuff, I have a bone to pick with ali or whoever is responsible for this. What happen to the cos style chooser? There is only 6 types left, and my favorite (I can't spell it. It started with s. something like stylemallion) is not on the list anymore or even my second favorite one the green hbp one. :sad: I don't like any of this ( dh uk and us, cos lite, cos, ootp, halloween). Can I get my S style back?

FurryDice June 22nd, 2008 8:43 pm

I've been exploring the new stuff and it's cool. Thanks folks. Just a silly question, though, how do you join any of the groups?

Morgoth June 22nd, 2008 8:58 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelleSnowyOwl (Post 5065101)
I just noticed that the 'navigation bar' (the thing that says "Chamber of Secrets > Entrance Hall > The Wizengamot Administration Services" or whatever area you're in) now only appears at the top of the screen. It was really useful having it at the bottom, because you didn't have to go to the top of the page in threads with tons of posts. But I'm just picky. :) And other than that, the changes are awesome!

Working on that. Ali's got it on his list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SevPrince (Post 5065102)
Ok. Before I get to exploring the new stuff, I have a bone to pick with ali or whoever is responsible for this. What happen to the cos style chooser? There is only 6 types left, and my favorite (I can't spell it. It started with s. something like stylemallion) is not on the list anymore or even my second favorite one the green hbp one. I don't like any of this ( dh uk and us, cos lite, cos, ootp, halloween). Can I get my S style back?

Some of the styles are broken. Ali is fixing them in slow time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FurryDice (Post 5065126)
I've been exploring the new stuff and it's cool. Thanks folks. Just a silly question, though, how do you join any of the groups?

Click on one of the groups. If it's a Public Group there should be a link at the bottom or on the right-hand side saying 'Join Group'