Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   Television (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=199)
-   -   Big Bang Theory (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=117880)

jimbobiker August 30th, 2008 11:10 pm

Big Bang Theory

Hilarious program. Sheldon is such a neurotic dork. But I laugh my head off every episode. The one where Sheldon got sick had me ROFL.

DeliciousMoon September 1st, 2008 8:12 pm

Re: Big Bang Theory

Sheldon is probably one of the most interesting characters on television right now imo. I love listening to his science rants, lol. And his arrogance is hilarious. His bantering with Penny is also really amusing - basically I think he's awesome.

I like Leonard too, and his interactions with Penny. He's so adorable when he has no idea what to do around her. I also like how they didn't make Penny a dumb blond - just someone with normal intelligence to counter the four geniuses she hangs around with.

Love the show, can't wait for the next season!

Spacecadet September 15th, 2008 4:27 pm

Wow I absolutely love this show. It cracks me up. Sheldon is by far my favorite character, he's so unbelievably OCD and its hilarious. I love the episode where he went into a long explanation as to why a certain spot on the couch was his seat, and it was so funny to watch him struggle with not being able to sit in his seat. And the episode where sheldon hired the guy to be his cousin. This show is just awesome!

GemmaBlack September 15th, 2008 8:47 pm

Sooooooo funny! I love this show, it cracks me up!

ravclawprefec September 21st, 2008 6:54 pm

This is one of the funniest shows on right now. I love it so much. My favorite was when they bought the time machine, ****.

hufflepina September 22nd, 2008 5:08 am

i like this show is quite funny

Spacecadet September 22nd, 2008 4:07 pm

who's excited for the series preimere tonight? I know I am!

heartbeatdrop October 1st, 2008 2:34 am

i love big bang theory howard and sheldon crack me up the most.

Colonel_Fubster October 1st, 2008 8:34 am

I adore Sheldon. :love:
My roommates claim that his character was based on me, but due to the striking absence of surveillance in our house, I doubt it. ;)

TheBlackSister October 13th, 2008 6:53 am

I love that show, but my best friend is OBSESSED. My favorite line comes from Missy "You are one of God's SPECIAL little people"...Sheldon is the bestest!

Spacecadet October 13th, 2008 2:42 pm

I have to say i really like the sheldon/penny interactions this season. It cracked me up. And the Episode wheer penny got addicted to Age of Conan, Absolutely hilarious. Sheldon created a monster.

GemmaBlack October 14th, 2008 10:37 pm

I love Sheldon! He is so funny! One of his lines "... And just when I thought I was getting the hand of Sarcasm."
LOL
He is just so funny!

ravclawprefec October 26th, 2008 8:19 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spacecadet (Post 5157333)
I have to say i really like the sheldon/penny interactions this season. It cracked me up. And the Episode wheer penny got addicted to Age of Conan, Absolutely hilarious. Sheldon created a monster.

That was almost too funny for words. I also liked the interaction between Sheldon and Penny last week, when she was driving him to work. So funny.

Spacecadet October 27th, 2008 3:25 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravclawprefec (Post 5166985)
That was almost too funny for words. I also liked the interaction between Sheldon and Penny last week, when she was driving him to work. So funny.

I agree, I like that we are seeing much more of sheldon and his interactions with penny just get more and more funny as time goes on.

Mad_Druid December 2nd, 2008 3:37 am

This show has just started playing here in Australia and I really like it. Sheldon is of course my favourite character.

For some reason the network is playing the episodes in no order at all :grumble:

Spacecadet December 2nd, 2008 1:56 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad_Druid (Post 5193896)
This show has just started playing here in Australia and I really like it. Sheldon is of course my favourite character.

For some reason the network is playing the episodes in no order at all :grumble:

hmm that seems odd, atleast most of the episodes are fairly stand alone, there are a few common thread weaves but for the most part the story is pretty easy to figure out without seeing them in order. you can always go online and find the episode recaps though if you get confused.

padfootrules December 4th, 2008 8:30 pm

When I first saw this show I thought that it was completely unoriginal and not even remotely funny but now I have really grown to love this show... It has improved sooo much from its pilot... It is witty and interesting and funny... Penny has tranformed from a "dumb blonde" to an intelligent girl and Leonard is sooo perfect! :) Geeks rule the world!!!! :lol:

ravclawprefec December 17th, 2008 5:22 pm

The Christmas episode of Big Bang Theory was on of the best holiday episodes of any show ever. I don't think I'm exaggerating. It was perfect in every way.

DeliciousMoon December 17th, 2008 11:29 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by padfootrules (Post 5195885)
Penny has tranformed from a "dumb blonde" to an intelligent girl and Leonard is sooo perfect! :) Geeks rule the world!!!! :lol:

I never thought Penny was a "dumb blonde" in the first episodes. My impression was always that she was just a girl of normal intelligence who was very sweet and nice, surrounded by a bunch of super geniuses. Though I guess anyone would seem dumb if they were always hanging out with Leonard or Sheldon :lol:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravclawprefec (Post 5203047)
The Christmas episode of Big Bang Theory was on of the best holiday episodes of any show ever. I don't think I'm exaggerating. It was perfect in every way.

Agreed. If only because of that last scene with Penny and Sheldon (and FINALLY bringing back the cute/awkward Leonard/Penny dynamic). I have to admit, though Penny/Leonard is sweet, Penny/Sheldon are the most entertaining on screen and I can't help but wish those two would kiss or something one episode.. that chemistry is unique and amazing.

Spacecadet December 18th, 2008 4:59 pm

i agree the holiday episode was hilarious. It was very well done. Im just wondering where leonards gf was. but im glad penny and leonard are back to normal so to speak and sheldon by far is my favorite and the new penny/sheldon dynamic always cracks me up.