Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   The Wizengamot Administration Services (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   CoS Forums & MuggleNet Viewing Habits (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=94155)

Morgoth August 14th, 2006 9:21 pm

CoS Forums & MuggleNet Viewing Habits

This thread is to get a percentage of CoS users who also use MuggleNet. The reason for this poll is to see how much of the MuggleNet audience posts on CoS Forums. This may/may not lead to further cooperation between both sites.

For ease I have enabled multiple answers for people. You may for example visit CoS Forums and MuggleNet on a daily basis, but you only come to CoS to post about MuggleNet Editorials. Or you may visit CoS daily, but then use MuggleNet for a Harry Potter factoid you're unsure of.

Please answer honestly.

Thank you

twinsrule26 August 14th, 2006 10:19 pm

Re: CoS Forums & MuggleNet Viewing Habbits

This is a great idea!. Thanks Morgoth, I barely use Mugglenet but its the way I get to CoS .

YellowRose August 14th, 2006 10:32 pm

Voted.

I visit both sites on a daily basis, and I visit CoS via the 'forum' link on Mugglenet. :)

Greeney August 14th, 2006 10:37 pm

Only look at Mugglenet for any new information about Harry Potter (even though all the unrelated stuff about the actors can get annoying) and go to CoS to mess around the quidditch pitch (unless there's a topic in Latest Discussions or Last Post that catches my eye. Though the majority of the time I come to the forums it's through the link at mugglenet... about 3x per day for both sites.

leenielou August 14th, 2006 10:39 pm

Heh, I only ever go to Mugglenet when I'm so bored I've got nothing else to do :lol:

Tane August 14th, 2006 10:40 pm

Only look at mugglenet after seeing on HPANA news aggregator that they have some new news and come to CoS every day.

Edit: Normally though HPANA news aggregator and Leaky have beat mugglenet to new news about Harry Potter books and films.

62442al_Man August 14th, 2006 10:47 pm

• I visit both sites on a daily basis. CoS Forums being the first.
  • I visit CoS Forums more regularly than MuggleNet.
  • I visit CoS Forums everday and barely go to MuggleNet.

Once a day I check my mail at mugglenet. I do some of the stuff there pretty much everday, but I am almost always at CoS.

mugglesrock August 14th, 2006 11:06 pm

• I visit both sites on a daily basis. CoS Forums being the first.
  • I visit CoS Forums everday and barely go to MuggleNet.

hermy_weasley2 August 14th, 2006 11:11 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by leenielou
Heh, I only ever go to Mugglenet when I'm so bored I've got nothing else to do :lol:

Me too :lol:

TheInvisibleF August 14th, 2006 11:17 pm

I visit both daily during school holidays but only on weekends during term time. Visit Mugglenet first because it is easier to see any new news/editorials then I can spend as long as I like on CoS.

RaspberryJam August 14th, 2006 11:18 pm

I visit CoS everyday and barely use MuggleNet.

Hes August 14th, 2006 11:20 pm

I have 'I visit CoS Forums everday and barely go to MuggleNet' too, I tend to forget to check mugglenet. Although I do occassionally visit it, for reference or when I read here (at CoS) about some news or picture.

Vita August 15th, 2006 12:34 am

I come to CoS everyday providing I have internet access. Mugglenet is only when I think of it

Latisha August 15th, 2006 1:50 am

I love Mugglenet and used to visit everyday. It's how I found CoS, but now I'm too busy debating that I don't have time anymore for it. Only when the debates are slow and there seem to be only threads that don't interest me, that I go and look at what's new.

Just curious, does anyone know if they post updates, so that your aware of new stuff? Obviously, I'm not very computer literate :D

Aqua August 15th, 2006 2:25 am

• I visit both sites on a daily basis. No preference for first.

amirab August 15th, 2006 4:07 am

I go to Mugglenet when ever I think something new may happen in the Harry Potter world. I come here almost everyday.

Spookie August 15th, 2006 4:38 am

I go to Mugglenet first thing, everytime I get online. Very rarely do I come here, so I had to laugh when I saw I could vote for going to Mugglenet daily, rarely to COS but managed to find this poll :lol: Guess I'll have to start coming in here more often.

lupislune August 15th, 2006 5:27 am

I use to visit Mugglenet.com habitually, but it changed a while back, or so it seemed. I will jump to it to see what type of news is up, but that is it.

blessed_dragon August 15th, 2006 8:24 am

I visit both sites every day but I generally go to Mugglenet first to see what news is up, if they have added a new editorial, updated Mugglecast, etc. Then I come to CoS and spend hours on the forums.

IndyPotter August 15th, 2006 8:48 am

What's Mugglenet? :lol: